You Are Turning 21



How are you today?
Perhaps we seldom met, but if you read this, it's for you. 

I just wanna say, happy birthday, you are turning 21 years right now. I'm so happy that you are going to complete the 21 years of your life. We have known each other for the longest time and I know what you must feeling like to take a step forward to a new phase of your life.

Thank you for having the courage and the strength to get out of your comfort zone. Thank you for powering forward through this tough thing you have dealing with, even though I'm not there. I know, things might not always seem so easy, but you always do your very best. Thank you for all of the good things that you are. You are uniquely loved, especially with me. You are deserving of so many wonderful things. 

As always, something that can't be forgotten. Always remembers, that my prayers are always with you in all the good and bad times in life. May all your wishes come true with Allah's grace. Just because we don't talk anymore, doesn't mean I've forgotten about you, it does mean that I no longer care. The truth is I still do the same. 

Again and again, people come and go. Sometimes, you find a special friend who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world and vice versa. The most important thing is to complete your college. No matter what, I always wait for it. 

In the end
I'm lucky to have you. Even though, I never told you how lucky I am. 
Today, on this beautiful day and every day wishing only the best for you. Once again, happy birthday and enjoy your 21 years.
 

Click this picture before you close it




With Love


Me


No comments:

Post a Comment